Image Map

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wilde Week #43

Never mind that title, let's call this post...

A Wilde Month

You may have been wondering where I have been all month. Well, most likely you haven't been that curious. Usually just my mom asks why I haven't been posting, but she knows my schedule has been crazy. Over the past month, I've been around the world and back again.

First stop along the way - Singapore. A city state right near the equator, Singapore was an amazing combination of Asian cultures, modern high rises and delicious food.


I was in Singapore for a business trip, but was lucky enough to have an extra day to explore the city. And eat! During the week I was there, I indulged in amazing Cantonese, Indian, Malaysian & Thai food. I also spent an afternoon with my team, soaking up the atmosphere and some original Singapore Slings at The Raffles Hotel. One thing I ate a few times over the week - Chicken Rice. Go to Singapore, eat some chicken rice. Totally worth the trip.



Our flight home went via Tokyo and while some of my coworkers indulged in McDonald's, two of us decided to get some noodles, katsu chicken and fried squid legs. Ah-mazing. Definitely helped with the fact that we were about to sit on a plane for 13 hours.


Stop by later in the week for a little more of my wild and crazy month!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails