Image Map

Friday, October 3, 2014

WITK Update

Hi Internet friends! You may (or may not) have been wondering what I have been up to recently. Maybe questioning why I haven't been posting a lot recently? Well... A few weeks ago I posted a long overdue summer cookie recipe and alluded to some exciting news. I'm happy to share with you now the following picture...


Ta da!!!  It's my new kitchen!  

Okay, I know it's a huge mess. Don't look at the chaos. Just know that this kitchen sits within the walls of our new house! The boyfriend and I are officially homeowners! The kitchen (and every other room in the house) needs a little bit of love and a coat of paint, but it's all ours. 

We've been spending weekends and weeknights, trying to turn someone else's house into our own. We moved in two weekends ago and I promptly went to Spain for a conference. 




Now I'm back in the country and ready to take on the house again. I'm really going to try and organize the giant mess in the kitchen this weekend. I'd really like a home cooked meal!

You'll be seeing tasty treats from the Wilde kitchen again soon!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails